Sunday, June 24, 2007

8 THINGS

I was tagged by Fiery Ewok, so here I go:

8 random things about me

1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your
blog.

1. I have never had a broken bone in my body.

2. I still have my appendix, tonsils, and wisdom teeth. I remember a dental hygienist stating, when preparing to clean my teeth, "Wow... you have a lot of teeth!"

3. I hate when anyone is mad or upset with me. I like to make people happy and it really gets to me if I make someone upset or mad at me.

4. I think I have a mild case of ADD and OCD.

5. One of the things I like most is a good back rub or back scratching. I guess it is because I can't reach it myself.

6. I have never taken any type of drugs other than prescription medication or alcohol.

7. I have never had any surgeries. I have never stayed overnight in a hospital (when I was the patient.)

8. Food saved my life. Long story... I will create a new post for the explanation.

Well, it appears that all of you that I know in the blog world have already been tagged. So if you are reading this and have not been tagged, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: