Monday, June 25, 2007

iPhone

iWant an iPhone!


Of course, I would want to try it out first to see how I would like it. But I think Apple has really got something there with their new product. The thing I don't like about most SmartPhones is that they aren't great at everything they do. They are an OK phone, an OK (to horrible) web browser, an OK camera, etc. From what I have seen so far, it appears the iPhone has improved to good in all areas.

I won't pay retail price for the iPhone, so I will have to wait a year or two until the deals are pretty good. Maybe by then there will be so many great phones in the market that the iPhone will have dropped in price. Then I might be able to get one.

BTW: I am accepting donations for the BigTex iPhone Phund. :)

1 comment:

BigTex71 said...

I changed my mind. (Well, if it was free I would still take it, though.) BUt it only has 4GB or 8GB of storage. Come on, Apple! It's a friggin' video iPod with a phone. The video iPods should have a MINIMUM of 20GB... preferably 60GB - 80GB.

And if you are charging that much for the iPhone, put GPS in it!